Monday, April 18, 2011

Lavendar and Lemon Balm!

Greetings!

I have not posted in a while, as I've been spending a lot of time focusing on building my holistic health coaching practice!

In May, I will begin taking on clients as a certified health coach! ♥ Specifically, I will be supporting women with attaining their ideal weight, increasing their energy, and creating a healthy lifestyle!

Anyways... here is a backyard update.

Lavendar in full bloom!
Lemon balm (grown from seed last year!)
Lemon balm tea, anyone?


Well... what do we have here? :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations..what a worthwhile endeavor! That's a pretty pic of the lavender. My lemon balm came back with force after the winter's freeze. This is its second year. It smells so nice but I didn't know how to use it, but a tea would probably be very nice! (Good to see you back!)

    ReplyDelete