Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nature Inspired Gifts!

Greetings!


Today I want to share a nature-inspired gift idea with you...

















White Chocolate Cranberry Almond Candy























Last minute, I realized I could make it to a "going away" party.

Even though the couple requested no gifts, I still wanted to bring them a little something. ;)

















It took simple ingredients and just minutes to make...

Ingredients:
  • Almonds
  • Dried Cranberries 
  • White Chocolate Chips
 Directions:

Spread almonds and dried cranberries over a baking dish (covered in wax paper or aluminum), melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler, pour chocolate over pan, then sprinkle a few more almonds & cranberries over the top. Let cool (I set outside!) and cut into pieces when solid.

Idea inspired by Disney's "Family Fun" magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment