Sunday, September 19, 2010

I ♥ Jedi!

Good morning!

Does anyone else find themselves going out of their way to cater to their pets? I once read a book called "Microtrends: The Small Forces Behind Tomorrow's Big Changes," and it talked about the growing trend of "pet children." So I am pretty positive it is not just me! :) I laughed when I read that chapter... because that is sooooooooo my relationship with my cat (Jedi). He is so spoiled... and he has me trained! Most people train their dogs, but cats seem to have a talent for training their people!

Partially because Jedi has me trained, I found myself growing cat grass and cat nip!

{Cat Grass}



Anyways... my "pet child" loves being outside in the backyard with me. If I am outside, he will sit by the door and politely meow (knowing he has me trained) until I let him out. He doesn't go far... he mostly just meanders through the potted plants and rolls around on the cement... cats love doing that?!

{Bad kitty... birds are not for eating!}

Sometimes he high tails it into the bushes and come out with a bird or mouse a split second later! I definitely would rather him not participate in violence, but he obviously cannot resist the call of the wild! Of course, I still ♥ him!

Does anyone else have "pet children"? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment