Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pinterest + Sassafras Tea!

Well, hello garden lovers!

I hope you are having a great February and an amazing beginning to the new year!

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog... but, I am still gardening! And... dreaming of gardening via Pinterest!

Personally, I think that Pinterest is one of the best things since internet and sliced bread.

Some my favorite garden related pins...




I wish there were more hours in the day for Pinterest projects!

hey, where did you come from?!
Ok... something I just have to share!

Last month, I came across the most adorable mug at a little souvineer shop in Big Bear, California. It looks exactly like a mini terra cotta flower pot!



At another small shop in Big Bear... I was lucky enough to find Sassafras tea!



Apparently it is a very rare find! Has anyone ever tried it? If you brew it strong enough... it seriously tastes like sweet, warm root beer!

Flower pot mug + Sassafras tea + relaxing in the backyard = bliss.

love
Are you on Pinterest? I would love to see your garden pin boards!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment: